Rice Krispies* Snowman1 Reviews
“Kids will love making their own snowman with marshmallows, flaked coconut and milk chocolate.” - by KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES*
Original recipe yields 3 snowmen
- Melt butter in a large saucepan set over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cereal; stir until coated.
- Divide the mixture and lightly pack into three 250 ml (1 cup) portions, three 125 ml (1/2 cup) portions and three 75 ml (1/3 cup) portions.
- Working quickly, with damp hands, form each portion into a firmly packed round ball with a slightly flattened bottom. Stack the balls, three high, biggest to smallest to create three figures.
- Spread a thin layer of frosting all over each figure. Place the coconut in a shallow dish. Roll each figure in the coconut until well coated.
- Use melted chocolate and M&M'S® Holiday Mix Chocolate candies to create 'eyes', 'noses' and 'buttons' on the figures. Wrap licorice around the base of the smallest ball as a 'scarf'. Gently push the pretzel sticks into each side of the middle balls for 'arms'.
Amount Per Serving (3 total)
- 1940 cal
- 72.2 g
- 323.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Crystallized Ginger Biscotti
KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* Peanut Butter Balls
Just swipe to see more like this.