Linguini with Roasted Vegetables and Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs18 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Roasted tomatoes, asparagus, onion and tasty browned chicken meatballs are tossed with linguini, fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese in this quick, colorful and delicious one-dish meal.” - by al fresco all natural
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes, asparagus, onion and garlic with 2 tbsp of the olive oil, and 1 tsp of the black pepper, spread on the sheet pan, and roast for 10 - 12 minutes. Stir half way, roast until nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguini according to package instructions, and reserve 3/4 cup of the pasta liquid. Drain pasta and reserve, keeping warm.
- Prepare a large saute pan with cooking spray, and brown al fresco Tomato Basil Chicken Meatballs over medium high heat for 4 - 5 minutes. Add the cooked pasta, roasted vegetables, and toss together.
- Lower heat to medium, add remaining olive oil, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 1/2 cup of the pasta water (add remaining 1/4 cup if needed), toss well.
- Serve immediately with crusty Italian bread.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 560 cal
- 26.6 g
- 54.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"This is the second time I have made this and it was a huge hit with my family!! Absolutely awesome/different meal. I also add fresh mushrooms to the recipe!..." See more"
"The meatballs are definitely the star of this dish according to my family. We thought the onions should be diced instead of in rings and that overall, the vegetables should be roasted a bit longer. A ..." See morelittle more parmesan and double the meatballs the next time we make this dish."
Grilled Mediterranean Greek Pizza with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Just swipe to see more like this.