al fresco Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Frittata38 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“For breakfast, brunch or a light supper, this frittata with sliced chicken sausage, roasted peppers, grated Parmesan and hot sauce is a quick and tasty choice.” - by al fresco all natural
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and brown slightly. Add the roasted red peppers and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add parsley, pepper, cheese and Tabasco. Stir. Pour egg mixture over sausage and peppers. Cook on low heat for 7-8 minutes until the bottom is set and the top is a little runny.
- Place the skillet in the oven and cook until the eggs are set and golden brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- When done, remove and carefully slide Frittata onto a serving platter. Slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 206 cal
- 13.5 g
- 2.3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (38)Rate This Recipe
"I used a bigger I think 11" pan. I needed extra eggs I used 5 whole & 2 white's only. Extra garlic & parsley only 1/3 cup of parm as I ran out. Looks good, smells good, tastes great. I will stick ..." See morew/ my changes going forward, this was great & the fiance enjoyed it. Easy to reheat in the microwave in the morning if you don't have time for this much cooking before work. Oh and I used the jalapeno sausage by al fresco, it has a pretty good spice bite to it, and adds a nice spice too the whole thing."
"I made this with grilled chicken and a little salsa. Oh my!! very good; definitely will be used weekly! Maybe more frequent...." See more"
Grilled Mediterranean Greek Pizza with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
Roasted Pepper and Asiago Chicken Sausage Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
Just swipe to see more like this.