Meatloaf Muffins With Brown Gravy4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These little guys are so savory and scrumptious! Ground turkey and veal, minced onions, chopped bacon, garlic powder, smokey cumin....yummy! I like to serve these with rice and roasted veggies. Both men and kids will love these individual size meat loaves.” - by SaySay
Original recipe yields 24 meatloaf muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Place the chopped bacon and onion in a skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent and the bacon is half cooked, about 5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Place bacon mixture into a large bowl, and mix in the turkey, veal, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, steak sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, basil, ground mustard, cumin, black pepper, sea salt, and sage until thoroughly combined. Fill the sprayed muffin cups with meatloaf mixture, and make a hole in the center of each muffin with your little finger for even cooking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the juices run clear and the internal temperature is at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C) when measured with a meat thermometer, about 30 minutes. Brush each muffin with barbecue sauce, return to the oven, and bake 5 additional minutes.
- Whisk brown gravy mix and water in a saucepan, and place over medium heat. Continue whisking until the gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until thickened, about 1 minute. To serve, place muffins in a deep serving dish, and pour the brown gravy over them.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 516 cal
- 19.7 g
- 37.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I made these last night and they turned out fantastic with my changes. I reduced the amount of ground turkey to one package of ground turkey (1.25#) and omitted the veal totally. I then added a cup ..." See moreof finely chopped each carrots and celery. The kids ate them up without knowing the added veggies."
"Very delicious! I used ground beef instead of the other meats and cut the recipe in half...." See more"
Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf
Crazy Delicious Turkey Meatloaf
Just swipe to see more like this.