Spinach and Bacon Quiche22 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“A friend of mine made this, and I just had to have the recipe. And it is the best tasting quiche I have had in years. Never any complaints when I make it. Great for a fall/winter dinner with a cup of soup. ” - by linda
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch quiche
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Chop when cool.
- Fit the pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish, and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Spread the spinach into the bottom of the pie crust; top with bacon, Cheddar cheese, and green onion. Pour the egg mixture over the filling, and sprinkle the quiche with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly puffed and browned, and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 506 cal
- 41.5 g
- 14.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"This was awesome. Frying the bacon took the longest amt of time. I think maybe next time I will try to just mix it all together instead of layers. Thanks for the great breakfast!..." See more"
"Great classic quiche recipe & very versatile. Although it did take me almost 3x longer than what is called for to bake it thoroughly (and my oven runs hot) so next time I will get it in the oven much ..." See moreearlier. Also, I would probably try to lighten it up a bit by substituting some of the cream for milk and taking out some egg yolks."
"This was a great tasting recipe. I did not follow it exactly. I used ½ pound of bacon, 1/3 the amount of heavy cream and the rest was half and half and wilted fresh spinach. Additionally, the pie crus..." See moret should be a 10 inch deep dish pie crust and not a 9 inch. Otherwise you will have extra filling. I found out the hard way, I made double the recipe and had enough left for a third quiche."
Green Chile Spinach Quiche
Leek and Bacon Quiche with Maille(R) Dijon Originale Mustard
Just swipe to see more like this.