Gluten Free Danish24 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“My husband says these are the closest thing to 'real' Danish he has had since going gluten-free five years ago. We like raspberry jam, but you could also try pie filling in the middles.” - by Melissa R.
Original recipe yields 12 Danish
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the pancake mix, butter, and sugar; mix until crumbly. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract and mix until fully incorporated. The dough will be sticky.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the baking sheet, spacing the dough about 2 inches apart. With the back of a teaspoon, make a shallow indentation in the center of each dough ball. Fill the centers with a teaspoon of jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the pastries to cool.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar, 3 tablespoons of milk, vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract and mix until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the Danish.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 343 cal
- 8.3 g
- 64.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"For those that have reviewed this recipe and said that it had a chalky taste, it's your GF pancake mix. I usually use Pamela's pancake mix and it doesn't have the chalky taste...." See more"
"These are REALLY good! I used Gluten Free Bisquick and made them vegan by using vanilla almond milk. I added a little more almond milk than called for to make it more workable. They turned out really ..." See moregood! Definitely cured my pastry cravings I've had since going gluten free and since I'm vegan! LOVE THESE!!!"
Gluten Free Waffles!!
Low Carb and Gluten Free Quiche Lorraine
Just swipe to see more like this.