RWOP Finalist: Mounds of Joy Whipped Pie12 Reviews
- Prep: 50 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“From Real Women of Philadelphia 2010 Finalist Debbie Fabre: Take a trip to paradise with this coconut dream dessert! PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and coconut are blended with instant cheesecake pudding and topped with yummy chocolate coconut candy bars.” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Blend together softened PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and cream of coconut until smooth and creamy. Add dry pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Add 1/2 thawed, but cold, coconut. Mix well. Fold in 1 tub COOL WHIP.
- Pour 1/2 of pudding mixture into the OREO Pie Crust. Drizzle with hard-shell chocolate ice cream topping, if desired. Pour second half of pudding mixture over pie.
- Mix 3/4 cup of toasted coconut with remaining tub of COOL WHIP and spread or pipe on pie.
- Finish pie by garnishing with mini chocolate coated coconut and almond candy bars. Sprinkle remaining toasted coconut on pie.
- Place in freezer 30 minutes to set or refrigerate for 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 1097 cal
- 64.9 g
- 124.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"I'm not reviewing, I'm just clarifying: the recipe calls for cheesecake flavored pudding, but the description says chocolate is used. Which one? This sounds soooo delicious, but I don't want to make i..." See moret wrong. :)"
PHILADELPHIA Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake
Apple Pie Bars from PHILADELPHIA(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.