RWOP Finalist: PHILLY Stuffed Mushrooms5 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“From Real Women of Philadelphia 2010 Finalist Annette Gladys: Buttery, crispy breadcrumbs atop cream cheesy-stuffed mushrooms are an appetizer any guest would enjoy! ” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese and red pepper; set aside.
- Put stuffing mix in separate bowl.
- Stuff mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- Press cream cheese side of mushrooms into the stuffing mix until well coated.
- Place mushrooms cream cheese sides up, on a baking pan, then drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 30 min. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 323 cal
- 24 g
- 20.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"These are so delicious! Yummy..." See more"
"These were great and easy. When you first mix up the cream cheese filling it tastes a little spicy, but once you stuff and top the mushroom it isn't at all. I ended up making these twice in two days..." See more they were so good."
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Make-Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups from PHILADELPHIA(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.