Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches51 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“From Real Women of Philadelphia 2010 Host Caryn Ross: Hawaiian bread rolls provide a subtly sweet contrast to the savory flavors of ham and PHILADELPHIA Chive and Onion Cream Cheese. The sandwiches are melt-in-your-mouth good after they come out of the oven.” - by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Cut all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
- Place equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with Gruyere.
- On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to sit in fridge overnight.)
- Place sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350 degrees F oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 585 cal
- 26.6 g
- 44.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (51)Rate This Recipe
"Great recipe and super easy to make. My only suggestion is that if you made them beforehand and cover them overnight or a few hours, to use foil or plastic wrap sprayed with Pam. I covered my Pyr..." See moreex baking dishes with the plastic pyrex covers and the tops stuck to the cover ... so they didn't look super pretty."
"These are amazing! We love them with a fried egg for breakfast or brunch too. I have been making them on the hawaiian bread hamburger buns, which makes 6 sandwiches. I only use a half pound of sha..." See moreved ham and have only used swiss and it's worked great. They also reheat well in the microwave in a few seconds."
Bacon Appetizer Crescents
Make-Ahead Spinach Phyllo Roll-Ups from PHILADELPHIA(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.