Crispy Baked French Toast24 Reviews
“Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs put the crunch into your French toast.” - by Kikkoman
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Beat eggs together with milk, sugar and Vanilla extract in shallow bowl until well blended. Place panko in pie pan or shallow dish. Dip each bread slice into egg mixture, thoroughly coating both sides; then coat both sides of bread slices with bread crumbs. Place on large wire rack.
- Add butter and oil into 17-1/4 x 11-1/2-inch jellyroll pan. Place pan in 400 degrees F. oven 1 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts. Remove pan from oven.
- Place bread slices into pan, in single layer, turning over once to coat both sides of bread slices with butter mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 15 minutes. Turn bread slices over and bake 10 minutes longer, or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 662 cal
- 43.8 g
- 55.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"For the most part I liked this recipe surprisingly a lot! I gave it 4 stars for I made one change: Instead of melting the butter and oil and cooking the bread in it, I left that out and just sprayed a..." See more cookie sheet with Pam and decreased the time to 10 minutes on each side. I think next time I will add cinnamon or nutmeg to the egg batter for a little more "kick""
"this is soo good :D i didnt even use butter and oil when baking (save some calories;)..." See more"
Shrimp Po' Boys
Just swipe to see more like this.