Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“These are almost as good as what you can make the other 358 days of the year.” - by SANDI
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Spread the walnuts onto a baking sheet, and toast until the nuts start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, about 45 minutes. Watch the nuts carefully as they bake, they burn quickly. Once toasted, set the walnuts aside to cool to room temperature.
- Raise oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk together the matzo cake meal, salt, and potato starch in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, margarine, and sugar together until smoothly combined. Stir the meal mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, and mix in the chocolate chips. Drop the dough by spoonfuls onto the parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the cookies from the baking sheets as soon as they are removed from the oven; cool on baking racks.
Amount Per Serving (60 total)
- 79 cal
- 4.4 g
- 10 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"These cookies are great!! I kept the recpie the same except for a few things. I added 2 tablesspoons of vanilla and added an additional 1/2 cup of brown sugar. They are sticky when they are batter whi..." See morech makes transition to the cookie sheet a little difficult. These are thin and crispy and my picky husband only raved about them! Def a keeper. thanks again"
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies
Easy Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.