Sesame Chicken12 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Ready in only 30 minutes, this delicious Asian-themed main dish offers a unique taste of the Orient. A delicate mix of brown sugar, ginger and green onion sets this dish apart from the usual. Quick, easy and full of flavor!” - by Fruits & VeggiesMore Matters®
Original recipe yields 4 (1-1/4 cup) portions
- Place sesame seeds in a large nonstick skillet and cook for 2 minutes over medium-high heat until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Spray same skillet with nonstick cooking spray and add chicken. Cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add snow peas and bell peppers. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar and ginger. Add to skillet and cook 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"This was really good, however I only gave it 4 stars because I felt the sauce needed to be doubled and it seemed to be "missing" something. I added 4 tsp of Natural Peanut Butter and not only did it e..." See morenhance the flavour, it also thickened the sauce. I would definitely make this again. FYI: celery and carrots thinly sliced works well with this. I also doubled the qty of sesame seeds with great results. I would also recommend serving rice or pasta with it. (These didn't affect the rating I gave it though)"
"This was really good! I might double the sauce next time though, since I like a little bit of sauce with my stir fry, but honestly, really good! And pretty easy to make. Will definitely make it again...." See more"
Addictive Sesame Chicken
Chinese Restaurant-Style Sesame Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.