Creamy Zucchini and Spinach Rigatoni10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Creamy -check; Pasta -check; vegetables -check. This recipe has everything it needs to be a new family favorite.” - by Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese
Original recipe yields 6 1 1/3-cups servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Add flour and seasonings; cook and stir 1 min. Stir in broth; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until thickened. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add zucchini mixture, spinach, Parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella; mix lightly. Spoon into 2 quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 10 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 372 cal
- 15.5 g
- 34.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"DELICIOUS! You could easily add chicken for another layer of flavor, but by no means does this recipe need it. Super easy to make, nice and cheesy. I hate mushrooms but ate them up with this recipe. ..." See moreWe used the whole wheat pasta noodles we had in the pantry already. I would have loved 2 zucchinis in this recipe, but again, not necessary to enjoy the recipe."
"Quality recipe base, but don't recommend seasoning with basil/oregano/red pepper as called for below...." See more"
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Verde
Zucchini and Corn Gratin
Just swipe to see more like this.