Asian Island Grilled Chicken Salad1 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Pineapple-marinated chicken breast and red bell pepper strips top this crunchy Asian salad.” - by Dole
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic with 1 tablespoon provided sesame ginger dressing in small sauce pan. Bring to boil and reduce to 1/3.
- Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat; brush grill lightly with oil or spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Baste chicken with pineapple mixture. Grill chicken, turning once (and continuing to baste), 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Slice chicken. Place salad blend in large bowl with provided accompaniments and toss with remaining dressing.
- Arrange salad on plates; top with bell pepper, onion, and chicken.
Amount Per Serving (3 total)
- 338 cal
- 10.9 g
- 23.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"This was delicious! I'm a college student and a first-time-ish cook and this was super simple, easy, and tastes just as good as something you could get at a restaurant. The only thing I would have don..." See moree different is make more of the pineapple mix because we had more than 3 people and I didn't realize that these measurements are for 3 servings. Otherwise, absolutely delicious!"
Orange and Fennel Salad
Asian Shrimp Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.