Beet, Fennel and Mandarin Orange Salad3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“Roasted beets and sweet oranges are dressed with a sherry-shallot vinaigrette in this flavorful salad.” - by Dole
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place beets in medium roasting pan, add water to cover bottom of pan; cover with foil. Roast 40 to 45 minutes or until beets are tender and can be pierced with a fork or knife.
- Cool slightly; remove skin from beets and cut into wedges.
- Trim off fennel leaves and stalk; cut into very thin slices.
- Combine salad, mandarin oranges, mint, beets and fennel in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle cheese over salad.
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"This has some of my favorite salad ingredients. The only minus is the way too tart dressing. I added 1 tablespoon of splenda to cut the tartness and that really helped. Very good with the corrected dr..." See moreessing."
"This was great! I made this for a dinner party and even my picky eaters went for seconds. I didn't have have sherry vinegar so used a mix of red wine and balsamic and scallions instead of shallots. Bu..." See moret I think the best part about the salad was the goat cheese so don't leave that out."
Spinach 'n' Steak Salad with Chipotle Honey Mustard
Asian Shrimp Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.