Penne Pasta with Veggies112 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is a hot pasta dish that is colorful and a great dish to pass at a dinner party.” - by TMOWERY
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss with olive oil.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, roast asparagus, broccoli, bell pepper and zucchini until flecked with dark brown. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Saute garlic with prosciutto and sun-dried tomatoes until heated through. Toss with penne, roasted vegetables and Parmesan. Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes, until hot.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 522 cal
- 31.8 g
- 42.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (112)Rate This Recipe
"I had to review this recipe because my husband and I love it so much. I make a few modifications: omit olive oil, use only 1/3 c. butter, and toss everything with a little oil from the sundried tomato..." See morees. The flavor is amazing and it's pretty easy to make. Sometimes I add chicken. I bake covered except for the final 10 mins."
"This is a great recipe. I cut the amount of butter in half (after tasting it, I can't imagine MORE butter!). I also used 2/3 the amount of olive oil and only 1 c sun dreied tomatoes. I added 1 c ch..." See moreopped fresh tomatoes. I changed these things to cut way back on the calories and fat. The flavor is amazing. I might cover the dish the last 10 minutes...my pasta got a little crunchy on top - but my husband liked it that way. Will make again for sure!"
Creamy Tomato Tuna Penne Pasta
Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.