Skewered Steak and Vegetable Salad0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Hot grilled steak and mushroom kabobs adorn this leafy romaine salad.” - by Dole
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut steak into eight 1-inch cubes. Thread 2 cubes of steak on 4 (6-inch) skewers. Brush with sauce; refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes, discard remaining sauce.
- Grill or broil steak kabobs to desired doneness.
- Season mushrooms with garlic powder and saute in oil in small nonstick skillet over medium- high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine romaine, carrots and broccoli in large bowl. Toss with Lite Balsamic and Caper Vinaigrette, to taste.
- Divide salad on 2 large plates. Arrange mushrooms and steak kabobs on top of each. Refrigerate leftovers.
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Beef Fajita Salad
Wilted Arugula Pork Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.