Spinach 'n' Steak Salad with Chipotle Honey Mustard4 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Salty feta cheese and crunchy fried onions garnish the warm, grilled beef topping this salad.” - by Dole
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Brush steak with 1 tablespoon Chipotle Honey Dressing.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Divide spinach, cucumber, red onion and red pepper on two large plates.
- Arrange sliced steak on top of each.
- Drizzle with Chipotle Honey Mustard Dressing, to taste.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and onions, if desired.
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Maybe because it was the first grilling of the season but it tasted great. I've made the dressing again for other salads. Looked twice the canned fried onions? never found them...." See more"
"A solid tasty dinner. You can make the steak as you like and the honey mustard dressing is excellent for this salad and a recipe that I will use in other dishes. This meet my requirement of a five sta..." See morer rating in that I not only will make it again, but I will make it for company and use the dressing for other dishes."
Orange and Fennel Salad
Skewered Steak and Vegetable Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.