Rosa's Carne con Pappas13 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 17 min
- Ready In: 32 min
“Mild salsa, sliced onions, and a bit of salt and pepper are all that's needed to season this stick-to-your-ribs meat and potatoes dinner.” - by Herdez
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to soften. Add onions, salt, pepper, sliced meat.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add HERDEZ® Salsa Casera and stir. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve directly from pan or from a large bowl.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 370 cal
- 9.1 g
- 43.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"Comfort food from my grandmother's kitchen!! She always made this dish using her own salsa, but since I never learned how to make it, I always use Herdez brand. It's a good, basic dish for those eve..." See morenings when I just can't face making anything complicated."
"Family and I totally enjoyed this recipe. Hubby said it was "pretty good stuff", in other words, he really liked it. I served from the dish with sour cream and extra salsa on the side. Flavor and text..." See moreure were very pleasing. Not too hot. Some added hot sauce, but the flavor really didn't need anything more. Will make this again."
Wes' Pork Chops with Verde Salsa
Just swipe to see more like this.