Ryza TropiCoco Cupcakes0 Reviews
“Give a toast to the warm weather with a batch of these vegan and gluten-free TropiCoco Cupcakes. Offering a full serving of whole grains in every cup, ryza™ lends these scrumptious goodies whole grain goodness in every single bite!” - by Earth's Own Ryza
Original recipe yields 24 cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F (170 degrees C). Grease muffin tins with coconut oil.
- In a bowl mix together gluten-free all purpose baking flour and brown rice flour, salt, baking powder and xantham gum- set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt coconut oil either in microwave or over a double boiler.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, whisk or mix on medium speed the coconut oil, raw sugar and agave nectar.
- Whisk in/mix in the Ryza rice milk, then the crushed pineapple.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients (in small amounts) to the wet mixture.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts, mango, banana and toasted coconut.
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes (45 minutes for mini muffins).
- Allow to cool. Frost with double coconut butter.
- Double Coconut "Butter": Using a hand mixer, whip all ingredients on high speed until smooth.
- Frost on muffins when cooled.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 301 cal
- 18.2 g
- 36 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Dreamy Orange Cupcakes
Sour Cream Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.