Mom's Baby Berry Pies8 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These little pies are easy to make and everybody loves them! Serve them with a berry sauce and ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.” - by ToddandFawn
Original recipe yields 4 4-inch pies
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Set out four ramekins measuring 4 inches across the tops.
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon. Place the mixed berries in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the berries and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle lemon juice over the berries.
- Cut out pie tops from the prepared crust by turning a ramekin upside down on the crust. Cut out four 4-inch circles of dough using the ramekins as a guide.
- Pour 1 cup of berry mixture into each ramekin, making sure to scoop up plenty of the sugar and spices with it. Reserve the remaining berry mixture.
- Dot each filled ramekin with butter, and top with the pie crusts. Cut four slits in each crust. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon into the reserved berry mixture. Microwave for 1 minute to make a berry sauce; stir. Serve the pies with the berry sauce.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 991 cal
- 38.4 g
- 157.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"These were a hit, and my 9 year old daughter was able to help since they're so easy to make. I didn't use the sauce since the pies are perfect on their own, but I think it would make a nice ice cream..." See more topping. So, next time if I need extra calories, I'll add a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with the sauce ; )! Delicious recipe, thanks for sharing!"
"Really easy and extremely yummy. I didn't save the extra berries, just made another pie instead. I also made my own pie crust. The presentation of little pies just looks so beautiful. Next time I migh..." See moret add a little orange zest to the berry mixture. I had used a combo of strawberries, blackberries and blueberries."
Mom's Apple Pie I
Cherry Berry Peach Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.