Cheesecake Lemon Bars59 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“A light lemony cheesecake dessert that makes two layers, one lemony layer, and another cheesecake layer. You'll be coming back for more!” - by Counseljul
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch baking pan
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cup flour and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Cut in the cold butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside.
- Whisk together 4 eggs, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour lemon mixture into the prepared crust. Skim off any bubbles from the surface of the filling. Mix the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a bowl until well blended. Whisk in 2 eggs, then spread over the lemon mixture. The mixtures will separate during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is set, about 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 256 cal
- 13.6 g
- 30.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (59)Rate This Recipe
"Made these last night and they were very, very good. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because there wasn't enough lemon flavor for me. When I make this again I will double the lemon mixture. The cream ..." See morecheese mixture is super thick and creamy so it can definitely stand the larger lemon amount. Very excited to have found a lemon bar recipe that's a little different from the rest. I think I will also try it with Key lime juice. I think this would be beautiful for a wedding or baby shower."
"These turned out great. A lot of steps but well worth it. I topped mine with a thin layer of sweetened sour cream (about a cup of sour cream w/ confectioners sugar to taste and a drop...litterally a..." See more drop...of lemon extract). I only topped it because I liked the more finished look. These were a hit with our family and friends. Great refreshing summer dessert w/o instant pudding or cool whip! (no offense to those desserts, I make them too!) :)"
Lemon Pie Bars
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.