Brownie Ice Cream Cake6 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“There's no better taste than the chocolatey madness of brownies, fudge, and ice cream made into a cake.” - by LIAGIBA
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 9-inch cake pans.
- Combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs in a mixing bowl; stir well with a spoon until thickened and smooth, about 1 minute. Spread the batter into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and browned, about 30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a pan should come out with moist crumbs. Let cool for 10 minutes in pans before removing to finish cooling on racks.
- After brownies are cool, remove ice cream from freezer and allow to soften for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, pour sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan, and mix in the chocolate chips; heat over low heat, stirring constantly, just until chips have melted and the sauce is smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to barely warm temperature.
- Place one of the layers of brownies into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Evenly spread the ice cream in a layer over the brownies; pour and spread half the chocolate sauce over the ice cream. Top with the other brownie layer, and drizzle the remaining sauce over the top. Freeze until ready to eat, at least 1 hour. Serve topped with whipped topping, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 1034 cal
- 59.6 g
- 117.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"I made this as a birthday cake for my daughter! It was such a hit!!!! and very very delicious!!!!! I made a few changes, but that shouldnt change the overall outcome of the recipe - I used cookies n c..." See moreream flavor ice cream. I made the brownie mix according to the low fat version. I lined the spring form pan with oreo cookies. I will make this recipe again!!!"
"I used bunny tracks ice cream instead. Turned out great as a summer treat!..." See more"
"I just followed the instructions on my brownie mix which saved me from adding an extra 1/4 cup of oil and an extra egg. I used vanilla ice cream softened with some milk. I was a little disappointed ..." See morewith the overall taste, I didn't care for the texture of the frozen brownies and the homemade chocolate sauce was messy to work with."
Easy Ice Cream Cake
Praline Ice Cream Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.