Citrus Yogurt Cake6 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“This feather-light bundt cake made with yogurt and loads of orange or lemon zest is a citrus lovers dream” - by Dannon Oikos®
Original recipe yields 12 to 16 Slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a bundt pan.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Combine the yogurt, citrus zest, and vanilla.
- Cream the sugar and the egg; add the oil. Alternately, add the flour mixture with yogurt, and mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cooled cake with confectioners' sugar if desired, and serve with orange or lemon slices.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 377 cal
- 16.8 g
- 49.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"This cake was delicious! I used orange AND lemon zest. I also made a glaze with butter, confectioners sugar and fresh lemon & orange juice instead of just sprinkling sugar on the cake and was very p..." See moreleased with the results!"
"I liked the texture and moistness of this cake, but it lacks flavour. Noting the previous reviewer's advice, I put the zest of two oranges in the cake, and then the zest of two more in a glaze (along..." See more with the juice of all four oranges) and I still don't think it has great orange flavour. It's a nice pound cake, but that's really it."
Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes by Dannon Oikos(R)
Stuffed Greek Burgers
Just swipe to see more like this.