Spicy Beet and Carrot Salad3 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“A great way to get your nutrients in each day.” - by cpchef
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place the carrots and onion on one side of the pan, and the beets on the other side. Spray the vegetables with cooking spray. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then uncover pan and roast until browned and tender, about 20 more minutes.
- Whisk together the honey, ground chipotle pepper, Dijon mustard, olive oil, tea, apple cider vinegar, and salt until the mixture is smooth and the salt has dissolved. Place the roasted carrots, onion, and beets into a large bowl, and pour the dressing over the vegetables. Gently toss vegetables to coat with dressing.
- To serve, place 1 cup of arugula on each of 5 salad plates, then top with 1 cup of the dressed vegetables and 1/2 ounce of goat cheese.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 190 cal
- 7.5 g
- 26.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"The veggies can be cooked at 400 for about 30 minutes, and they'll be done. The dressing was easy to make, and tastes great. I served this on red leaf lettuce without the cheese. Wonderful, colorfu..." See morel salad!"
"This salad looks nasty but its ok or call it good.....I think that its very tasty........" See more"
Beet Salad with Goat Cheese
Roasted Beet and Carrot Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.