Dark Chocolate Crumb Bars20 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“These fudgy bars are rich with NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels.” - by NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE®
Original recipe yields 30 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly. With floured fingers, press 2 cups crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Combine 1 cup morsels and sweetened condensed milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir nuts and remaining 2/3 cup morsels into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over chocolate filling. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 194 cal
- 11.6 g
- 17.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"Really good....I used all of the crumb mixture for the crust instead of saving some for the top....thought the crust would have been way too thin in a 9x13 if I reserved some. I also added some cocon..." See moreut to the top. Really yummy and easy. Thanks!"
"MMMMM.....VERY GOOD! Followed the recipe except used pecans instead of walnuts because that's what I had. So good. Rich,chocolately but not overly of either. My husband says they're excellent! The bot..." See moretom takes like a buttery wafer bar then combined with the chocolate is....just yummy!"
Dark Chocolate Bark
Dark Chocolate Creme Brulee
Just swipe to see more like this.