Snickerdoodles from Crisco® Baking Sticks8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 23 min
“Classic snickerdoodles are easy with Crisco® Butter Flavor Shortening Sticks.” - by Crisco Baking Sticks®
Original recipe yields 3 dozen cookies
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, shortening, eggs, milk and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer. Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 131 cal
- 5.6 g
- 18.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"really good-crisco made them stay soft and chewy. really good flavor even the next day...." See more"
"This recipe is easy and the cookies are fantastic. They lasted almost a week and were still soft. I had rave reviews after taking it to a work meeting. You can add some holiday style with colored s..." See moreugar for an easy and festive cookie. I used orange sugar because it was almost halloween."
Chewy Brownie Cookies from Crisco(R) Baking Sticks
Almond Cookies from Crisco Baking Sticks(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.