Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes by Dannon Oikos®14 Reviews
“Even with reduced calories, these great-tasting twice-baked potatoes are still a family favorite.” - by Dannon Oikos®
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. (Alternatively, layer bacon between paper towels and microwave until crisp.) Drain, crumble and set aside.
- When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. To the potato flesh add Dannon® Oikos Greek yogurt, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 244 cal
- 5.3 g
- 35.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"Amazing!! I loved using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for the potatoes. VERY creamy and delicious! Also used turkey bacon pieces instead of regular bacon for the topping. My family loved them..." See more!"
"these are great an easy to make the only thin i do different is i replace the yogurt with ranch dressing! :) yumm..." See more"
"This is of course a safe, basic twice-baked potato recipe, one that has broad appeal as it has no unusual ingredients that might turn some people off. I followed the recipe fairly closely, not measuri..." See moreng, just using amounts of ingredients that worked for me. I used red potatoes instead of baking potatoes and adjusted the cooking time accordingly. Didn't use yogurt - I stuck with full fat sour cream but didn't add butter or milk. Excellent."
Sweet Summer Smoothie
Stuffed Greek Burgers
Just swipe to see more like this.