Greek Pumpkin Pie0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“In Greece we make two types of pumpkin pie: sweet and savory. This is a sweet pumpkin pie. If you happen to have a can of pumpkin puree lingering in your pantry perhaps you can give it a try!” - by Culinary Flavors
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat pumpkin puree in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has evaporated and puree is thick. Stir in sugar, raisins, semolina, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Remove from heat.
- Lay one puff pastry sheet into the prepared baking sheet. Spread the pumpkin mixture over the pastry and cover with the remaining pastry sheet. Brush the top of the puff pastry with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 773 cal
- 32.3 g
- 112.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Killer Pumpkin Pie
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.