Out of this World Pasta Salad34 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Who can resist this colorful pasta salad: Red, yellow, and green bell pepper shapes, grated carrots, and Romanesco florets tossed with creamy Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing make a delicious meal the kids will love.” - by Hidden Valley® Ranch
Original recipe yields 8 to 10 servings
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, grate the carrot and cut the bell peppers into various sized stars and half-moons (crescents).
- During the last 3 minutes of cooking the pasta, add the Romanesco broccoli and cook together.
- Rinse the pasta and Romanesco broccoli mixture under cool water to prevent further cooking.
- Combine the pasta and Romanesco broccoli mixture, grated carrot, bell pepper shapes and olives.
- Add the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light to the pasta and veggies and mix until well combined.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 323 cal
- 8.6 g
- 52.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (34)Rate This Recipe
"If you use the packet of HVR dressing mix and make it with Hellman's Light Mayo it tastes just like it wasn't light salad dressing...." See more"
"This is a quick and easy, kid friendly pasta salad. I didn't have either Romanesco or broccoli but I added red onion and finely diced celery & some halved cherry tomatoes. The grandkids love all thi..." See morengs "Ranch" - this will be a hit with them."
"I have been making this recipe for years and it is always a great go-to for pot lucks. I use a spicy italian dressing and you don't have to worry about spoilage. Also use any combination of raw veg..." See moregies in this, broccoli is good or zucchini or yellow squash in slices. Personally I would never spend the time cutting anything into stars or crescents, but if that's your gig go for it. The flavors combine nicely."
Just swipe to see more like this.