Veggie Pizza Faces22 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 17 min
“It's okay to play with your food when creating fresh veggie faces for these quick and easy pizzas.” - by Hidden Valley® Ranch
Original recipe yields 4 pizzas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the pita bread rounds on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce onto each pita round; sprinkle with cheese.
- Use the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing as the glue to add assorted vegetables to the pizzas. Take your time and create silly faces with the veggies.
- Bake the pizzas for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 350 cal
- 13.2 g
- 45.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (22)Rate This Recipe
"This was so much fun! I had my 2 Grandgirls over to help make these cute and very tasty pizza treats! I cut and chopped the veggies and they put them together. Very creative and heathly food project. ..." See moreWe'll make these again. You can be sure of that!"
"I made this as a part of the Allrecipes Allstar program. I like the idea of getting children involved in cooking and the fun of making the pizzas into artwork, but the ranch dressing was entirely unn..." See moreecessary and just added extra fat/calories. Additionally, at 375 the baked pita was soggy instead of crisp so it was hard to handle. Since I like the idea of this, I'm giving it 3 stars or "I'll make this again - someday - with some adjustments.""
Just swipe to see more like this.