Maille® Dijon Veal Burgers0 Reviews
“Grilled veal burgers seasoned with fresh basil and mustard are served atop grilled red peppers in toasted crusty rolls.” - by Maille®
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove some bread from cut sides of top half of rolls, creating a pocket.
- Place in food processor or blender. Pulse to form fine crumbs. Reserve 1/4 cup crumbs for burgers.
- Combine ground veal, bread crumbs, basil, egg, 1 Tbsp mustard and black pepper in large bowl, mixing thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties and bell pepper on oiled grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill veal, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, turning occasionally. Grill peppers 7 to 11 minutes until tender, turning occasionally. Spread remaining 1 Tbsp mustard on bottom half of rolls. Place rolls, cut sides down on grid. Grill until lightly toasted.
- Cut pepper quarters in half lengthwise; place on roll bottoms.
- Top with burgers. Close sandwiches.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 238 cal
- 7.4 g
- 23.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Maille(R) Vegetable Dijon Dressing
Marinated Kebabs with Maille(R) Dijon Originale Mustard
Just swipe to see more like this.