Parmesan Garlic Rolls17 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 18 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 13 min
“Homemade rolls with Parmesan cheese and a touch of garlic make any dinner extra special.” - by Fleischmann’s®
Original recipe yields 12 to 15 rolls
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and garlic powder in a large mixer bowl. Heat water, milk and butter until very warm (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F). Add to dry ingredients and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in enough additional flour to make a soft dough.
- Cover and let dough rest 10 minutes in bowl.
- Portion dough evenly into 12 to 15 greased muffin cups (2-1/2 x 1-1/4 inches).
- Tip: Use an ice cream scoop to make portioning easier. Cover; let rise in warm, draft free place until doubled in bulk, about 35 minutes.
- Combine egg white with 1 tablespoon water. Carefully brush tops of rolls with egg mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Remove from pans and cool on wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 109 cal
- 1.5 g
- 20.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"My family loved these. I doubled the recipe and served with melted butter and a TON of minced garlic which was a nice addition. Next time, I will add more garlic and maybe some herbs for more flavor..." See more, but they were fine as written. I didn't put them in muffin pans, but hand formed the rolls on a large baking pan."
"These are amazing!! Everyone in the house said they are better than Red Lobster biscuits which gave me an idea of making them with cheddar cheese instead of parm....trying that tonight:) Update: made ..." See morethese using cheddar cheese in the dough..it was good but the way the recipe is written is sooo much better. Won't change a thing on this one:)"
Classic Cinnamon Rolls
1-Dish Chicken Parmesan
Just swipe to see more like this.