Pizza in a Crescent7 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 13 min
- Ready In: 28 min
“Spicy pepperoni and melted mozzarella peek through the top of these easy-to-eat pizza sandwiches.” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 4 sandwiches
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
- Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle. Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
- Fold each slice of cheese in half; place over pepperoni. Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open. Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 465 cal
- 30.2 g
- 25.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"This was our choice for dinner tonight after leftovers were vetoed by the kids. I plugged in "crescent rolls" and "pepperoni" into the Ingredient Search and this is what I got. I made my own pizza sau..." See morece. Very simple and made a fast meal (paired with carrot chips, cucumber slices and broccoli "trees" and a homemade light ranch dip) for an exhausted mom on a tight budget."
"neat way to fold into a pocket meal. My kids thought these were pretty good, easy and fast. Loads of possibilities to chang up your pizza pocket. Thanks Pillsbury...." See more"
Mini Crescent Dogs
Crescent Pizza Pockets
Just swipe to see more like this.