GOYA® Meatloaf2 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“Meatloaf with a GOYA® twist! The secret to Meatloaf that's brimming with flavor: GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper. This special mix of black pepper, oregano and other Latin spices transforms your already-tasty dinner staple into an unforgettable main dish. For a meal that's sure to make your family smile, try GOYA® Meatloaf tonight! A simple shake is all it takes!” - by Goya
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, brown sugar, 1 tbsp. adobo and mustard; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together meatloaf mix, 3/4 cup tomato sauce mixture, breadcrumbs, onions, beaten egg, garlic and remaining adobo until well combined. Form meat mixture into oblong loaf shape. Transfer meat to greased 2-lb. loaf pan; cover with foil.
- Transfer loaf pan to oven; cook until internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on quick-read thermometer, about 1 hr., 30 min.
- Remove pan from oven; discard foil. Carefully drain and discard fat in pan. Heat broiler. Spoon remaining tomato sauce mixture on loaf. Cook until sauce turns dark golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven; let rest 10-15 min.
- To serve, slice meatloaf into 6 portions; serve warm.
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Goya Meatloaf Haiku: "Wow, I am so sad. Goya's never steered me wrong. But this wasn't great." I've never been let down by a Goya recipe - I adore their products, and let's face it, meatloaf is almost..." See more always awesome in any incarnation. But this particular meatloaf was just so ... so-so. Very salty, and very rich, due to the heavy additional of the Adobo seasoning. The only change that I had to make was using all ground chuck, instead of the called-for "meatloaf mix." I followed the recipe otherwise in preparation, but baked it at a lower temp, as I believe 400 deg. for 1.5 hrs would've really been too long. Still, one average recipe won't change my mind about loading my pantry w/ Goya items!"
Just swipe to see more like this.