Chicken Enchilada Foldovers10 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Four easy ingredients, and you've got dinner! Wrap a spicy chicken filling with pizza crust.” - by Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
Original recipe yields 4 foldovers
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle; cut into 4 (7x5-inch) rectangles. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto half of each rectangle, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each.
- Fold dough in half over filling; press edges firmly with fork to seal. Prick tops with fork.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining enchilada sauce until hot. Serve with foldovers for dipping.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 428 cal
- 13.1 g
- 47.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This is a great way to use leftover rotisserie chicken or even leftover taco meat from the night before. This recipe also works with refrigerated crescent rolls or whomp biscuits. Freezes well...." See more"
"I just saw this and thought I'd try it for a quick lunch using some leftover chicken - I love the simplicity of the ingredients and preparation, and it was a perfect lunch solution. I chopped and saut..." See moreeed some white onions while prepping the pizza dough, and added them to the cheese - just like our local Mexican restaurant does with their enchiladas."
Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza
Buffalo Chicken Stromboli by Pillsbury(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.