Buffalo Chicken Stromboli by Pillsbury®14 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Spicy buffalo chicken is wrapped in tender pizza crust in a delicious rolled sandwich.” - by Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
Original recipe yields 6 to 8 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and wing sauce; spread down center of rectangle to within 1 inch of edges. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold shorter sides of dough 1 inch over filling. Bring long sides of dough over filling, overlapping in center; pinch edge to seal.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 280 cal
- 7.6 g
- 32.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy to make! I've used Pillsbury pizza crusts to make calzones also! Roll the dough once out of the can.I usually get 3-4 calzone pies per can I make 4 circles out of the dough, add two heaping ..." See moretablespoons of Ricotta cheese in the middle of each circle. Then I add mushrooms.pepperoni, and sweet peppers. I've also have added artichokes, spinach & chopped meatballs! After I add the toppings, I fold in half & pinch the edges. Bake at 350 on cookie sheet for 30-40 minutes. Before putting in oven make 2-3 slits with knife to vent. Use warm pizza sauce to use to dip into!"
"This was a GREAT recipe for a Saturday afternoon football game. Rather than a pizza crust, I simply used thawed, frozen bread dough. Other than that, the recipe was followed and the result was great...." See more I'll make this to share with friend durring MNF season!"
Chicken Enchilada Foldovers
Just swipe to see more like this.