No-Fuss Lasagna by Johnsonville®2 Reviews
“Flavor Up that classic recipe!” - by The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Pan-fry or broil sausage according to package directions. Cut sausage in half lengthwise; cut into 1/4-inch slices. In a large skillet, combine the sausage, spaghetti sauce and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, parsley and oregano.
- Spread one third of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. Layer with half of the noodles and half the ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella cheese. Top with a third of the sauce. Layer with the remaining noodles, ricotta cheese mixture and mozzarella cheese. Top with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and black olives if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove lasagna from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 504 cal
- 28.9 g
- 29.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I'm giving it a 4. It gets a 5 star for the simplicity of it, but taste wise it's on a 3. The spaghetti sauce I used was Bertolli fire roasted cabernet sauvignon, and it gave it some flavour, but I ..." See moreprefer a homemade sauce."
"I made this last night and my family enjoyed it. Instead of Hot sausage I used Johnsonvilles Sweet Italian Sausage which gave it a really nice flavor and I used Ragu's galic and onion sauce. Boiled th..." See moree noodles first and then put together and started cooking right away instead of refrigerating 8hrs. Will definitely make this again!!! 2dachsielover"
Johnsonville(R) One-Pan Italian
Easy Sausage Pizza by Johnsonville(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.