Garlic and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms23 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Truly a crowd pleaser, this appetizer makes a great addition to any party.” - by The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Original recipe yields 48 servings
- Remove mushroom stems and discard; set caps aside.
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Cover and process until smooth.
- Place mushroom caps on lightly greased baking sheets. Fill each cap with 2 teaspoons sausage. Top with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 65 cal
- 5.4 g
- 1.2 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"These were a hit at the party! If yo uuse regular size mushrooms you'll need more than 48 to fit all of the stuffing in. I used regular pork sausage and added seasonings to it. Also I didn't use parme..." See moresan but pizza cheese instead. Delicious!"
"made these for company the other night, everyone loved them, The only thing I did different was cook the garlic with the sausage. will certainly make again...." See more"
Italian Sausage Appetizer Bread
Easy Sausage Pizza by Johnsonville(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.