Shreddies Inukshuks2 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Kids of all ages will have fun making these edible Shreddies Inukshuks. A perfect craft after school, on a rainy day, or at birthday parties.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 1 Inukshuk
- Select 24 whole Shreddies for each Inukshuk.
- Stack 6 Shreddies for each leg, using a dab of chocolate icing in between to hold the stacks. Stand legs about 1/2-inch apart.
- Stack 5 Shreddies, using a dab of chocolate icing in between; centre body over top of both legs.
- Stack 3 Shreddies over a piece of fruit leather (approx. 2-inches long x 1/2-inch wide) using icing to stick Shreddies to fruit leather to make arms. If desired, instead of fruit leather, use 2 straight pretzel sticks to support Shreddies. Attach arms to body using icing.
- Stack remaining 4 Shreddies to form head, using icing to hold the Shreddies together.
- Repeat to make desired number of Inukshuks.
Amount Per Serving (1 total)
- 416 cal
- 5.9 g
- 90.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Shreddies Chewy Granola Squares
Shreddies Coco Crunch Mix
Just swipe to see more like this.