Shreddies Frozen Margarita Squares1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 6 hr 25 min
“This delicious dessert has a cool, creamy lime filling with an easy crumb crust.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 16 (2 1/4-inch) squares
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Set aside 16 (1/4 cup) whole Shreddies. Place remaining Shreddies in a resealable plastic bag and crush by hand to yield 1-1/2 cups coarse crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with butter and salt. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 min. Cool.
- Combine condensed milk, lime juice, lime rind and food colouring in large bowl. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust.
- Insert 16 Shreddies over top, forming rows of 4 x 4.
- Freeze at least 6 hrs. Before cutting, let stand 15 min. at room temperature. Holding ends of foil, lift from pan; cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 182 cal
- 10.3 g
- 21.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Shreddies Butter Tart Squares
Just swipe to see more like this.