Shreddies Chocolate Flower Pops0 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Fun to make, even more fun to eat! Especially great for Mother's Day, craft day, birthday parties.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 8 (3-inch diameter) flower pops
- Select 10 whole Shreddies for each flower pop. If desired, dip one corner of each into a small shallow bowl of melted chocolate, then into small candy sprinkles. Set on tray to cool.
- Draw 8 circles (2-3/4-inches in diameter) at least 3 inches apart on large sheet of parchment paper. Turn paper upside down.
- Spoon or pipe chocolate inside 1 circle shape at a time. Insert lollipop stick 1 inch into flower, rotating stick to coat with chocolate. Insert 10 Shreddies around edge of chocolate, fanning Shreddies to form petals. Decorate with candies and/or candy sprinkles.
- Repeat, working quickly before chocolate hardens, working on 1 at a time to make 8 flowers. Refrigerate until totally hardened.
- Cut top and bottom ends off of each kiwi and stand up on end. Insert flower into kiwi flower pot.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 215 cal
- 7.4 g
- 36.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Shreddies All Canadian Breakfast Parfaits
Shreddies Chocolate Fruit and Nut Teasers
Just swipe to see more like this.