Shreddies Chocolate Fruit and Nut Teasers0 Reviews
- Prep: 7 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“When the urge for a little sweet treat hits, these will surely satisfy.” - by Post Foods Canada Corp.
Original recipe yields 80 pieces
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Shreddies, walnuts, and cranberries in large bowl.
- Heat condensed milk and salt in small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, just to boiling point. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 3 min. stirring constantly.
- Pour over dry ingredients, gently mixing until coated. Spread evenly on prepared pan, forming rectangle approx. 10x12-inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 min., or until light golden brown on surface. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toffee bits. Cool. Chop into small pieces, approx. 1-inch square.
Amount Per Serving (40 total)
- 80 cal
- 3.2 g
- 11.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Shreddies Chewy Granola Squares
Shreddies Chocolate Flower Pops
Just swipe to see more like this.