K-Dub's Alfredo Ravioli Bake29 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“A rich, tantalizing dish that will leave you wanting more, even if you're full! You can use all different kinds of ravioli, meats, and sauces. A versatile dish for what you have on hand. It can also be made ahead of time!” - by K-Dub
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil; boil the ravioli until it floats and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, season with the Italian seasoning, and cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, about 15 minutes.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange enough ravioli over the sauce to cover the bottom of the dish completely. Top the ravioli with about half the cooked chicken. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken; season with salt and pepper. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through completely and the mozzarella cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top of the dish; return to oven to cook another 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 717 cal
- 43.3 g
- 43.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"Simple, rich and excellent dinner. I made two changes. I thought I bought cheese ravioli, but I bought butternut ravioli by accident. It turned into a happy accident BTW I also tossed a handful of fre..." See moresh basil leaves while layering cuz my basil plants are shivering and threatening to turn. In spite of my changes, this was excellent. Very velvety and yummy. Sparky gave it a very big thumbs up too. Assemble the ingredients and keep them chilled early in the day and quickly layer and you have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.Nice enough to serve to company too. Crisp chardonnay, crusty bread and a romaine wedge balances this nicely. Thanks so much for sharing this K-Dub. Excellent!"
"DELICIOUS! I did omit the chicken, but added some sauteed mushrooms, onion and garlic in with the alfredo sauce that I made homemade. Also added a layer of homemade pesto in the middle, and that was a..." See moren awesome addition. I loved the flavors/richness of this dish and the fact that you can add whatever you like and come out with a simple, yet tasty meal. Made this a bit ahead of time and just baked it when I was ready, and that worked out well. I servd this w/ a salad and garlic bread. A definite keeper! Thanks for sharing. :)"
Angel's Ravioli Alfredo with Mushrooms
Breaded Toasted Ravioli
Just swipe to see more like this.