Creamy Goat Cheese Pasta with Spicy-Sweet Peppers & Shrimp10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Our Pepperazzi™ peppers are a unique, sweet-and-spicy pepper from Peru--just the right complement to a mild, creamy sauce. We add baby spinach and juicy shrimp for a pasta dish brimming with both color and flavor.” - by DeLallo Foods
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for pasta.
- In a large saucepan, saute olive oil, garlic and Pepperazzi until golden, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp and saute for another 6 minutes until cooked through. Remove and discard garlic.
- Cook pasta for al dente texture, following package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- With a slotted spoon, remove peppers and shrimp from saucepan. Set aside. Using the remaining liquid, raise the heat to high and add wine to deglaze the pan. Add chicken stock and cook to reduce by half. Slowly introduce goat cheese, stirring until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter to melt.
- Return peppers and shrimp to the pan. Add spinach. Cook together until spinach is tender, about 3 minutes. Add hot pasta and toss to combine. Stir in pasta water to loosen sauce, if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 540 cal
- 14.3 g
- 74.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This is what I made for dinner tonight. I didn't use peppers or spinach ( cause I didn't have any and was lazy about going to the store) I instead added fresh mushrooms, asparagus and some onion. IT W..." See moreAS DELICIOUS!!!!"
"This is a great recipe - the only thing I changed is I used fresh linguine and added a bit more liquid - wine or pasta cooking water. All enjoyed this special dish...." See more"
Linguine Pasta with Shrimp and Tomatoes
Shrimp and Feta Cheese Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.