Philadelphia® Dulce de Leche Cheesecake4 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 7 hr
“The creamy, cheesecake filling is sweetened with rich dulce de leche, and drizzled with more before serving.” - by Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pour condensed milk into 9-inch pie plate; cover with foil. Place in shallow pan filled with boiling water to 1-inch depth. Bake 1 hour. Remove pie plate from water bath. Beat milk with whisk until smooth. Cool 1 hour. Remove 1/2 cup sauce; refrigerate remaining sauce for later use.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add reserved dulce de leche sauce; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Pour remaining sauce into microwaveable bowl when ready to serve cheesecake. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until warmed; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 314 cal
- 22.6 g
- 22.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"this cheesecake is DELICIOUS!!! i used pre made dulce de leche sauce that I found at Costco. I also sprinkled with crushed filberts.It was a hit. Next time I will also put a slice of honey crisp or gr..." See moreanny smith apple with each slice."
PHILADELPHIA Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Cheesecake
Easy PHILLY OREO Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.