Sister Schubert's® Walnut Asiago Bites0 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“These savory bites are full of cheesy flavor.” - by Sister Schubert's®
Original recipe yields 18 bites
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate rolls into 18 pieces. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add garlic and saute until tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Do not brown garlic. Remove from heat and add pepper, cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Add 1cup Asiago cheese and walnuts and mix to combine.
- Roll each Sister Schubert's Soft Dinner Roll piece in cheese mixture and place on prepared pan.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl combine the remaining 3 tablespoons cheese and basil together and sprinkle over bites. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 157 cal
- 10.5 g
- 12.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Sister Schubert's(R) Breakfast Bake
Sister Schubert's(R) Berry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.