Sister Schubert's® Berry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A crumb crust & sweet filling will make it a great morning.” - by Sister Schubert's®
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly mist bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from pan, keeping all intact. Thaw for 7 minutes at room temperature. Using a serrated knife, slice a 1/3 inch horizontal layer from bottom. Transfer this to a mixing bowl and crumble with hands.
- Slice remaining layer into twelve even wedges. Set ten wedges aside for top of cake. Crumble two remaining wedges and add to bowl of crumbs; add butter and blend. Press crumb mixture into bottom of prepared pan in an even layer.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until smooth. Add cornstarch and mix to incorporate. Add egg and vanilla and mix until just blended. Spread half of cream cheese mixture over crust into an even layer. Place spoonfuls of fruit filling over cream cheese layer. Gently press ten wedges into fruit and cream layer, leaving space into between each wedge. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over wedges and spread evenly.
- Bake 30 minutes (cover with aluminum foil if cake begins to brown). Cool 10 minutes. Release cake from pan and cool 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with berries, slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 255 cal
- 14.8 g
- 25.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Sister Schubert's(R) Breakfast Sandwiches
Sister Schubert's(R) Walnut Asiago Bites
Just swipe to see more like this.