Hunts® Classic Lasagna1 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“Hearty layers of flavorful meat, cheese and seasoned tomato sauce between al dente lasagna noodles baked to bubbling perfection.” - by Hunts.com
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water to stop cooking. Meanwhile, spray large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot; add sausage and ground chuck. Cook and stir 5 minutes to crumble meat.
- Add onion and garlic to pan. Continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender. Drain meat mixture well. Add crushed and undrained tomatoes, 1 tablespoon parsley, fennel seeds, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt. Bring meat mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; cook uncovered over medium-low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place ricotta, 3/4 cup of the Romano cheese, eggs, remaining parsley, basil and remaining pepper in medium bowl; blend well. Set aside.
- Assemble Lasagna: Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup meat sauce evenly over bottom of dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over sauce, top with 2 cups meat sauce, half of ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers ending with a layer of noodles topped with sauce and the remaining mozzarella and Romano cheeses.
- Spray underside of aluminum foil with cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 403 cal
- 20.7 g
- 25.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"It turned out Great .I used more cheese's then the recipe called for but the sauce gave it a great Flavor.Definately make it Again!..." See more"
Hunts(R) Sopa de Fideo con Pollo
Hunts(R) Bruschetta Chicken Grill
Just swipe to see more like this.