Sundae Cheesecake Bars1 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“This creamy cheesecake is spread with a layer of chocolate, topped with chopped cherries and pecans, and then drizzled with white chocolate.” - by Kraft Desserts
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 5 min.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and milk; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mix. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spread over crust.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around edge to loosen from pan; cool.
- Microwave COOL WHIP and chopped chocolate on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is melted, stirring after 1 min. Cool 15 min. Meanwhile, melt white chocolate as directed on package.
- Spread COOL WHIP mixture over cheesecake; top with cherries and nuts. Drizzle with melted white chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 138 cal
- 9.1 g
- 13.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Made these for church coffee hour....they are very good, went over well and I had people asking for the recipe....fairly simple to make......will be adding this recipe to my recipe box!..." See more"
Triple Chocolate Whoopie Pies
Festive Yule Log "Cake"
Just swipe to see more like this.